RESTAURANT INSURANCE COVERAGE
Every restaurant owner and restaurant manager knows that among the keys to success are choosing the perfect name, the right location, an appealing menu and decor, and hiring the best employees. But there is another crucial ingredient needed…and that’s having the right type of insurance coverage to help you protect the success you’ve worked so hard to attain.
Your restaurant insurance policy coverage will be your greatest tool if you have a loss. As a restaurant owner or restaurant manager, it is imperative that you insure your restaurant so it is properly protected with the proper restaurant insurance policy. RSI-Insurance offers the best coverage for the best prices.
At RSI Insurance we will take the time to talk with you about your restaurant, recommend appropriate insurance strategies, and search to find the insurance company or companies best suited to providing you with optimal protection and the most competitive pricing.
Our restaurant insurance policy coverage includes
- Property Insurance – this part of your restaurant's insurance policy will insure the buildings that you own, your business property, and inventory against physical loss or damage. Even if you don't own the building where your restaurant is located, you'll still need to insure its contents.
- Business Personal Property / Contents Insurance – to provide coverage for furniture, fixtures, merchandise, materials, and all other personal property owned by you and used in your restaurant. You may insure those items for replacement cost or for actual cash value (ACV), which covers and pays for only the depreciated value of the property.
- General Liability – to protect you if someone slips and falls in your restaurant or gets sick after dining whether it’s your fault or not.
- Umbrella/Excess Liability – to cover your business from catastrophic issues that threaten its security. An excess liability insurance policy acts as an umbrella to your basic liability insurance. This type of coverage starts when a claim is made against you that exceeds the amount of your existing liability coverage. Umbrella liability insurance provides a safety net when your other business coverage has been exhausted.
- Liquor Liability – to specifically protect against legal liability resulting from intoxication of an individual because of the sale or distribution of alcoholic beverages by the insured party. Restaurants have special coverage options that should be considered because the policies have multiple coverage options that work in combination with each other to protect against bodily injury and property damage claims as well as certain risks that involve the sale or distribution of alcoholic beverages.
- Employee Practices Liability – to protect you against complaints for age, gender, & race discrimination, sexual harassment, and wage & hours disputes.
- Deeply discounted Worker's Compensation – or Workers Comp Insurance is also known as Employers Liability. Workers Comp is mandatory in most States. Workers Compensation pays a portion of your employee's salary if he/she is injured on the job while performing duties for the business.
- Interest free installment payments and non-auditable policies available
- And more
Q) What can RSI do for me that my local agent can't?
A) As specialists we can tailor a policy for your specific needs and budget. As a high volume broker in this class we can negotiate reduced prices from the carriers.
We will be happy to provide you with a quote. Give us a call at 914-332-1700; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org: or complete the online application by clicking the quote button. The quote is free and carries no obligation of any type.